Digital experiences are that portion of technology that allows companies to go beyond digitizing paper processes in order to create services that are possible only because of the internet and other modern technologies.
Accelerate your innovation and transformation with a fully integrated suite of capabilities that puts digital at the heart of everything you do.
The global pandemic permanently altered the way companies deliver customer experience. Physical contact centers shut down and organizations were forced to move much of their workforce remote. Managing these remote agents posed a brand new and daunting challenge that made companies significantly accelerate the development of digital Customer Experience (CX) capabilities.
Companies should think of digital experiences as processes that do what a physical process cannot.
Digital experience platforms are software designed to develop and manage customer experiences, across all digital channels, touchpoints, and devices. DXPs will mature to deliver more features that offer the flexibility to:
- Create a unified view of customers by tracking their activities, interaction, and keeping a tab on their behavioral, browsing, and location information.
- Build responsive and interactive digital services and applications.
- Curate and personalize compelling content based on customer profiles.
- Create and manage targeted campaigns.
- Enhance team (employee) productivity by integrating all information and tools in a unified platform and eliminating silos.